Our growing service company offers amazing benefits and compensation and because we are growing there is always going to be opportunity to enhance your career and meet your goals.
We make it a priority keep work as steady as possible throughout the year. We want out technicians to join us and grow with us. We believe in work time and family time and have activities to support both.
We offer: Competitive wage, health benefits that are unparalleled for cost and service, 401(k) retirement with company match, holiday pay, rewards for meeting team goals, company events for the family, supplied uniforms, and full paid vacations. If you are the right person for the position, then you can plan on this being the last job you apply for.
We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms, and trucks.
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience as an electrician
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Active Utah Electrical License
- Able to provide professional customer interaction
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test