Who we are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in [name of city]. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
The big task
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
- Technical experience is not required
- Sales experience
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and a drive to build a career
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
What we offer
Competitive wage, health benefits that are unparalleled for cost and service, 401(k) retirement with company match, holiday pay, rewards for meeting team goals, company events for the family, supplied uniforms, and full paid vacations. If you are the right person for the position, then you can plan on this being the last job you apply for.
We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms, and trucks.
Equal Opportunity Employer