Our growing service company offers amazing benefits and compensation and because we are growing there is always going to be opportunity to enhance your career and meet your goals.
We make it a priority keep work as steady as possible throughout the year. We want our technicians to join us and grow with us. We believe in work time and family time and have activities to support both.
We offer: Industry leading wages, Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement with company match, holiday pay, rewards for meeting team goals, company events for the family, supplied uniforms, and paid time off. If you are the right person for the position, then you can plan on this being the last job you apply for.
We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and trucks.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication skills
- 3 years’ experience in plumbing
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Active Residential Journeyman or Journeyman License in Utah
- Able to provide professional customer interaction
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Tools for the trade